Functional Website Design
If you are running a business targeting Perth, Australia these are indeed interesting times. With most of modern commerce now taking place online it is imperative to have a website to capture the growing online market in the area. However, the type of website you build will determine whether you will compete effectively in your niche or not. An informational website contains information about your business while a functional website as the name implies helps achieve a specific function.
A functional website should be a priority for your business and for this reason it is important to get the best web development team to partner with. As a business, your main reason of building an online presence is to achieve specific objectives. The web design you choose should reflect these objectives and help in achieving.
Downsides of Informational Website Design
You have a poorly performing informational website if you are witnessing high traffic volumes but low conversion rate. Our functional websites in contrast are built with a purpose in mind which guarantees higher ROI for the business.
Leveraging Functional Web Designs
At Selling Online Made Simple (SOMS) our goal is to help boost your ecommerce business through functional website design. We are an established web design service based in Perth and our beautiful website designs standout in the online marketplace. If you are looking for an ecommerce website for your store, we are the go-to people for a magnificent functional website. If your website is already up and running, we will review it to determine if at all it is achieving its purpose.
Many of our clients are now leveraging our ingeniously designed websites to achieve specific functions as seen below:
- Lead generation: Your business will benefit from the functional website which acts as a lead generator in the sales funnel.
- E-commerce: If you are selling directly to consumers in Perth and beyond our ecommerce web design helps complete the purchase process.
- Customer support: Your target customers can make enquiries, receive quotes and communicate with your customer service team to track the progress of their requests.
- Online registration and mobile friendly apps: With a functional web design you can get visitors to register/ sign up for services and also download your app.
- Communication tool: Depending on the nature of your business you can also leverage our functional web design to allow visitors learn about your events, get directions to your business, sign up for newsletters and much more.
For optimal performance of your business identify the goal of the site and we will help you design a website that meets this goal (s). Get in touch today and let’s transform your website from an informational to a functional website which boosts your venture.